Friday, March 25, 2011

How It Went Down: March 18, 2011

Totally forgot to recap last week's episode, but I had a busy night. I was joined by the folks behind I'm Trying Records, the organizers of Cluster Festival and an interview with jazz trumpeter Brownman Ali (Guru's Jazzmatazz).

Here's what was played:

Set One: 6:30 PM - 7 PM

Dennis Coffey - "All Your Goodies Are Gone" feat. Mayer Hawthorne [Strut]
Zoppa - "Lester" [I'm Trying Records]
The Hoots - "Smoke Rings" [I'm Trying Records]
Little House - "It Wasn't A Binge (She Said, She Said) [I'm Trying Records]

Set Two: 7 PM - 7:30 PM

A Waste Odyssey - "Burgundy" [I'm Trying Records]
The Riderless - "Pacific" [Independent]
Jonny Greenwood - "Iiko Dakare Damatette" [Nonesuch]

Set Three: 7:30 PM - 8 PM

Brownman Electryc Trio - "Yesteryear" [Browntasaurus Records]
Acid House Kings - "Would You Say Stop?" [Labrador]
Elizabeth Shepherd - "Seven Bucks" [Do Right!]

No comments:

Post a Comment